Since its inception in 1992, Sisterhood has grown to over 154 members. We are committed to Temple progress, kinship among women, education, welfare, social justice and Reform Judaism, both at home and in Israel. All are invited to join and support our efforts and have fun in the process. As we have grown in size, so may we also grow in love and involvement to this House, these Gates of Peace.
The objectives of this organization shall be to foster and further the highest ideals of Judaism as expressed through the Temple; to promote close fellowship amongst its members; and in cooperation with the Congregation, be a mentor for religious, social and educational activities.
Did You Know…
- Sisterhood created, sponsors and yearly supports the Religious School Scholarship Fund.
- Sisterhood is a supporter of Temple YOZMA in Modi’im, Israel.
- Sisterhood operates and staffs the Judaica Shop.
- Sisterhood supervises, sets up and coordinates Shabbat Onegs.
- Sisterhood purchases and presents gifts to all B’nei Mitzvahs.
- Sisterhood organizes and oversees lunches and coordinates educational and fun programs eight months of the year.
- Sisterhood introduced, supports, organizes and oversees the Women’s Seder.
- Sisterhood acknowledges and accepts each donation that commemorates special events or memorials.
- Sisterhood participates in religious services.
- Sisterhood President is a voting member on the Temple Board of Trustees.
- Sisterhood coordinates sending birthday greetings to its members.
For more information on Sisterhood, contact Diane Carver, President at email@example.com
Download the Sisterhood Application Form