Education at TSS is a lifelong opportunity. TSS offers adult education through Rabbi’s study classes, Torah study, guest speakers, scholar in residence programs, travel, and informal ongoing experiences. In addition, TSS offers the opportunity to study and become an adult Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
The ADJLC began in 2012 has a collaboration with Temple Torah (now known as Temple Torat Emet). In 2015, Temple Beth Tikvah joined the collaboration. Now the ADJLC is expanding to four Collaboration synagogues: Temple Shaarei Shalom, Temple Torat Emet, Temple Beth Tikvah, and Temple Beth Kodesh. Continuing the practice of life-long learning, Temple Shaarei Shalom, independently, offers ongoing opportunities to study Torah and special learning programs throughout the year. As part of the ADJLC, the community has the opportunity to take courses, Wednesday lectures, Sunday Distinguished Lectures, and participate in Book Clubs in Judaic topics, art, technology, study to become an Adult B’nei Mitzvah and many more subject areas.
• As we are still dealing with the COVID- 19 Pandemic, ALL CLASSES will be offered virtually on
ZOOM. The Collaboration Partners have decided to offer all courses and lectures to our Collaboration Synagogue members FREE of charge. We are suggesting that members make a $36 donation
per participant to help defray the costs of our presenters and the technology. NON- members may
still attend, for a fee of $50 per participant. REGISTRATION IS STILL REQUIRED so that we may
keep you informed of any changes to the program.
• You MUST register for all courses, lectures and/or Book Clubs that you will attend.
• PLEASE register for all ADJLC offerings online at: www.adjlc.org and make any payments by credit card.
• If you cannot register and pay online, you may mail your paper registration and payment to: Temple
Shaarei Shalom, 9085 Hagen Ranch Road, Boynton Beach, Florida 33472. ATT: ADJLC
• The ADJLC, in determination with the Instructor, reserves the right to cancel a course or lecture if
there is insufficient enrollment.
• Please note that program and course dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Instructor. Please check the ADJLC website REGULARLY for any updates or changes in the
schedule, as they will be posted on the HOME PAGE of the website.
• Courses are listed by day in time order.
• Important notifications will be sent by email, so please be sure to include your email address on
the registration form on page 13 and CHECK THE MAIN PAGE REGULARLY FOR UPDATES!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
• Please complete one registration form per HOUSEHOLD. PLEASE indicate the names of each participant, along with their email address.
• Check off each course or lecture that each one in the household plans to attend. • Complete application online at www.ADJLC.org or send it in as outlined above. • You will receive an email acknowledgement of your registration. • Please note: Fees are per person, but only one registration form is required per household.